To the Motherland...

I'm taking a journey with my good friend, Sameer Sampat, to India. What exactly this journey is going to entail... your guess is as good as mine. Our inner voices will be our guide. (along with our handy-dandy Lonely Planet)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fremont, California, United States

Friday, March 03, 2006

Write me?

So, I’m finally in one place, and I’ll probably be here for a while… at LEAST a few months. I’m at this org. called SIDH (www.sidhsri.com), and it seems like an almost ideal situation for me.

The main reason for this blog is that since I will finally be in one place for a while, you can finally send me that letter (or birthday card... wink, wink) that you’ve been wanting to send me!

Here is the address:

SIDH Bodhigram
Kempty via Mussoorie 248179
Tehri, Garwal
Uttaranchal Pradesh, INDIA

Also, if you’re in India… this place is absolutely gorgeous (up in Himalayas), and the culture in this region is awesome – lots of song and dance, terrace farming on the mountains…. And the org. is doing some cool work, and I like their vision…. So, if you’re in India, let me know when you’re coming up here. =)

I'll get a phone number that you can call me at, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home