To the Motherland...

I'm taking a journey with my good friend, Sameer Sampat, to India. What exactly this journey is going to entail... your guess is as good as mine. Our inner voices will be our guide. (along with our handy-dandy Lonely Planet)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fremont, California, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Aurotransit

CHENNAI - This is going to be short as this is written in transit (I have a train in 1.5 hours)... but I had a great time down South. The Aurobindo Ashram and the Sri Aurobindo Society seem really cool, and people we met were really cool... and, hopefully, I'll get the chance (or create the chance) to learn more about them, and maybe... work with them.

The rest of the trip... will be brought to you by the guest blogger (however, based on the last 'guest blogger' don't count on an entry...)

I'm headed to raipur where I'll see Sampat after not seeing him for a few weeks... where we'll be attending the Jeevan Vidya Shibhir.... in Hindi.... good luck, Raj.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at the shibir..let us know how it goes...best wishes...happy new year to the both of you! :)

choks

feels like forever since all of us have talked!! lets get the ball rolling..

1/08/2006 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home