To the Motherland...

I'm taking a journey with my good friend, Sameer Sampat, to India. What exactly this journey is going to entail... your guess is as good as mine. Our inner voices will be our guide. (along with our handy-dandy Lonely Planet)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fremont, California, United States

Friday, March 24, 2006

BRUINS, BABY!!!!

Whoa baby... so, I was following the Bruins-Zags game on internet a little bit during the first half. Then, I followed it until about 6 minutes left in the second half... UCLA was still down about 10. Then, the next time I checked.... UCLA wins 73-71!!!! Chills ran through my body... I was reading the score over the internet... but I felt like I was at the game, or something! I definitely am thinking about all my fellow Bruins out there... Mit, Harleen, Nim, Roomie, AP, Ronak, Amol, Sampat, Rosh, Shinde, Kosh, Jigs... etc. etc..... and the euphoria that they must be feeling!

Go Bruins baby.... Farmar... Afflalo...!

haha... now back to India...

1 Comments:

Blogger sameersampat said...

I also followed the game over the net :-)

This is a bit cheesy, but look at this quote by Zags star Adam Morrison about the Bruins after the game.

"They had enough guts as a man to come over in their moment of victory, pick somebody up off the floor," said Morrison. "If I could thank them, I would. That's just a sign of great people and great players.

"It's more than basketball."

3/27/2006 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home