To the Motherland...

I'm taking a journey with my good friend, Sameer Sampat, to India. What exactly this journey is going to entail... your guess is as good as mine. Our inner voices will be our guide. (along with our handy-dandy Lonely Planet)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fremont, California, United States

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just Checking In

Hey, everyone... so, we're out of the gaams. It was a pretty sweet 8-9 days. We were in this gaam called "Paldi", about 3-4 hours from Delhi, with Ransingh Arya (read about him on Sampat's blog). More about this later...

I'm now in Delhi, while Sampat is in Mumbai... hopefully, I meet up with Maneka tomorrow, otherwise... I'm headed back to Ahmedabad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Raj,
How are you? How his your health? Are you enjoying your time in india? We miss you, come back soon! Kevan, Poonam, Me, Dinesh Masa, and especially your mom are missing you very much!
Love, Masi

12/13/2005 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home