To the Motherland...

I'm taking a journey with my good friend, Sameer Sampat, to India. What exactly this journey is going to entail... your guess is as good as mine. Our inner voices will be our guide. (along with our handy-dandy Lonely Planet)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fremont, California, United States

Monday, October 10, 2005

Earthquake...

AHEMDABAD, GUJARAT - Many of you have probably heard about the massive earthquake that struck near the Pakistan-India Line of Control a couple days ago. We didn't feel the earthquake in Ahemdabad, and we haven't felt any aftershocks, either.

It is scary to think that we were just in that area about two weeks ago. We made a contact up there in Srinagar, and will probably call him soon, and see what the situation is like, and make sure that his family is okay. Maybe we end up going up there to do some relief work... we'll see what the situation is like, and what our plans are.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Raj Kanani,

I perused your post (Earthquake...) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell alaskan construction highway. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
alaskan construction highway. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like alaskan construction highway on interest free credit and you can pay for your alaskan construction highway whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: alaskan construction highway.

11/18/2005 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Raj Kanani,

I perused your post (Earthquake...) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell road construction software. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
road construction software. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like road construction software on interest free credit and you can pay for your road construction software whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: road construction software.

11/21/2005 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home